Welcome to our parish & school community!
You are welcome here! Please join us for Mass. Come and explore what our parish & school community has to offer.
New Member form HERE. Please complete & return to parish center.
Call 414-461-6073 for the parish & 414-463-8760 for the school.
Father Patrick Nelson, SDS, Parish Administrator
Fr. Pat Nelson may be reached at 414-581-2397 for pastoral care and sacramental needs such as Confession, Anointing of the Sick and Last Rites. Read Father's March 18th message here.
Holy Week At Home Mass Options
HOLY THURSDAY AND GOOD FRIDAY OF THE LORD’S PASSION ON CHANNEL 18/24 (CW18/MY24)
Good Friday of the Lord’s Passion and Masses will be broadcasted on Channels 18 and 24 (CW18/MY24) from the Cathedral of St. John the Evangelist in Milwaukee. Archbishop Jerome E. Listecki will be presiding at each Mass.
• Thursday, April 9: Holy Thursday Mass Live on MY24 at 7 p.m.
• Friday, April 10: Good Friday of the Lord’s Passion LIVE on CW18 at Noon.
EASTER SUNDAY MASS LIVE @ 11 a.m. ON CHANNEL 12 WISN-TV
• Sunday, April 12: Easter Mass will be broadcasted LIVE at 11 a.m. on Channel 12 (WISN-TV). Archbishop Jerome E. Listecki will be presiding at the Cathedral of St. John the Evangelist in Milwaukee.
EASTER SUNDAY MASS IN SPANISH LIVE @ 1p.m. ON CHANNEL 18 (CW18)
• Sunday, April 12: Easter Sunday Mass will be broadcasted LIVE IN SPANISH at 1 p.m. Archbishop Jerome E. Listecki and Auxiliary Bishop James Schuerman will be presiding at the Cathedral of St. John the Evangelist in Milwaukee.
HOLY WEEK AND EASTER SUNDAY LIVE STREAMING FROM THE CATHEDRAL OF ST. JOHN THE EVANGELIST IN MILWAUKEE
Archbishop Jerome E. Listecki will be presiding at each Mass, as well as Good Friday of the Lord’s Passion.
• Thursday, April 9: Holy Thursday Mass at 7 p.m.
• Friday, April 10: Good Friday of the Lord’s Passion at Noon.
• Saturday, April 11: Easter Vigil Mass at 8 p.m.
• Sunday, April 12: Easter Sunday Mass at 11 a.m.
• Sunday, April 12: IN SPANISH (with Auxiliary Bishop James Schuerman) Easter Sunday Mass at 1 p.m.
Follow the link to our Facebook page to view Holy Thursday, 7pm; Good Friday, 3pm; Holy Saturday, 8pm & Easter Sunday, 9 & 11am:
Dear Parishioners of St. Margaret Mary, March 26, 2020
As we wait out the cautions necessary to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus Pandemic, it is hard to see our communal efforts to maintain our identity as a parish community. But, we are a community in the Body of Christ and we still want to be close to Him and the Saints.
Archbishop Listecki has made some extraordinary efforts and decisions with the other Bishops of our Area (Wisconsin, Illinois and others) to protect the faithful as never before, by suspending Masses, closing of churches and providing dispensation for the obligations. Confessions are still aloud with precautions! The only other time the Archbishop of Milwaukee did anything like this was in 1918 when Archbishop Messmer closed the parish churches to prevent the spread of the Spanish Flu. Just as now, these are serious measures taken for serious times.
The following changes have been made to provide for our spiritual needs and the extraordinary measures taken this year to allow for the reverent celebrations of Passion Week, The Triduum and Easter.
Parish priests are asked to celebrate “private masses” (no congregation) for the intentions scheduled.
- Masses may be “live-streamed” using social media from each parish.
- For TV Masses - SEE: Cathedral of St. John the Evangelist, Heart of the Nation Online Mass, Daily Mass with Pope Francis (Vatican News) [all online or on the EWTN television network] – plus check out Archdiocese aides: RESOURCES: https://www.archmil.org/Courageous-Communion and https://archmil.regfox.com/into-the-quiet-retreat
- Holy Communion may not be delivered to the home-bound (with exceptions for the dying)
- Baptisms, marriages and funerals (using cremains) must be postponed until it is safe.
- Anointing of Sick may be administered, with precautions taken by the priest!
- Confessions are still aloud with precautions!
- All Confirmations are postponed, TBA.
- St. Margaret Mary School has been closed, our students have been provided with materials.
- Parish Offices has reduced hours of operation & closed to the public. - Call Fr. Pat at 414-581-2397
- All other celebrations are to be cancelled. (Gatherings for: Stations, Holy Hour, Rosary, etc.)
- April 1 – 12 hours of Reconciliation has been postponed.
- Parish Celebrations of: Palm Sunday, Holy Thursday, Good Friday, Holy Saturday and Easter are suspended. The Archbishop will celebrate these at the Cathedral (using live streaming)
May God Bless you and keep you safe. – Fr. Patrick Nelson, SDS
When we cannot physically receive Communion but we can make an
Act of Spiritual Communion.
Act of Spiritual Communion By St. Alphonsus de Liguori:
My Jesus, I believe that you are present in the Most Holy Sacrament.
I love you above all things, and I desire to receive you into my soul.
Since I cannot receive you sacramentally at this moment,
Come at least spiritually into my heart.
I embrace you as if you were already there And unite myself wholly to you.
Never permit me to be separated from you! Amen
New member form found HERE. Fill it out & return to the parish center.
News & Events
Explore all of the opportunites at St. Margaret Mary to learn more about your faith & get involved!
Fear not, for I am with you, be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my victorious right hand.
Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives, do I give it to you. Do not let your hearts be troubled or afraid.